Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yep, I really need this... (Original Posting 6/17/06)

So I got a really interesting piece of mail the other day from DISH Network...

If I make the switch to DISH Network I can get 350 movies a month, FREE for 3 months..."but wait, there's more..."....I can get 20 channels of ARABIC programming for just $25.99 a month.

Would someone help me out here? When did I become Arabic? Is there something about me that even suggests I'm of some Arabic decent? Something suggest that I speak some Arabic dialect? Is it because my last name ends with a vowel sound?

OK, so even if it's true that "More and more people are making the switch to DISH Network for our Arabic programming", why me?

If someone can explain it, do it fast..."HURRY! Offer ends soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment